Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer's tag

Ok, so I'll do this tag thing too.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Well, I was 12. I just started going to Y.W.'s. I was barely learning how to play the hymns on the piano, so I would play the same one every Sunday until I learned another one. Haha!
I was going to school at the new Mountain View Middle school in Bremerton. My best friends were Whitney Stewart, Carrissa Merrill, and I think that's about when I started getting to know Annaliese Bell.

2. What are 5 things on my To Do list?

~Build a trellis for my crazy tomato plants
~Build a little wall on the side of the garden to keep soil from washing away
~Finish washing the dishes (that's always on the list!)
~Finish putting away the laundry (that's always on the list too!)
~Transplant my garden plants from their little indoor trays to the outside garden

3. Five snacks I enjoy:

~string cheese
~chopped up apples
~ice cream
~bread
~crackers with cheese, tuna fish or ham, and pickles! Yum!

4. If I was a millionaire, what would I do?

Ok, besides all the things like "Stop world hunger" and "Make world peace," I'd like to build a large house with lots of plants inside, and lots of windows/skylights for all the plants. I would also have a big yard with a big vegetable garden. And I would get a bunch of those wild flower sprinkle boxes, and sprinkle wild flower seeds everywhere I go! Oh, and I'd finish college of course.

5. Places I've lived:

~Bremerton, WA
~Austin, TX
~Cedar Park, TX,
~Gig Harbor, WA
~Pullman, WA

6. Some bad habits:

Haha, why would I want to tell anybody what my bad habits are? If you know me, you probably already know them, and if you don't know me well enough to know my bad habits, I don't want to let you in on them now! Hahaha!

7. Jobs I've had:

~Olive Garden hostess
~Red Robin hostess
~Seasonal Fireworks stand (same as Summer and Wendy)
~Activities Assistant at a nursing home
~C.N.A. at a nursing home, an Alzheimer's unit, and in somebody's home
~Cashier at Rexal (like a Hallmark/drug store)
~Receptionist in a dental office
~And right now, the manager of a mini storage unit facility

And that's all folks! I tag anybody who wants to be tagged!

4 comments:

Ali said...

I didn't know you were a CNA...did you love it/hate it? Probably some of both- that's how I feel sometimes. For the most part I love it though. I am glad you are back to the blogging world...good luck in all your gardening-business!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

I had no idea you were so in to planting! We are going to try out tomatoes and strawberries..Thats all we have room for though! Its sure is fun...

Kaela said...

Yay, you're blogging again:) Looks like you are becoming QUITE the gardner! That is awesome- garden fruits and veggies are always the BEST!!

Jacqui B said...

Hey Holly,

How are you! I miss you! I saw your blog on Summers blog had to check it out. Hope all is going well with you! We are living in Guam and headed back to Wa only for the summer though. If you will be around hope to see you!!

Jacqui Braunesreither