Friday, February 13, 2009

Slim Fast

Well, I haven't been posting much because our camera is still in the car of Greg's friend, and posts are not very fun when you don't have a picture to go with it. I'm kind of excited because I just figured out how you guys have all been getting pictures off the internet and putting them on your blog.



Anyway, Greg is getting his wisdom teeth out today, and to help him out I bought all the easy to eat stuff like pudding, yogurt, sherbet, jello...And I decided to get a protein shake so he could just drink it still get some protein and good stuff. Slim Fast was the only thing at Winco. I wanted to know what I was giving him so I tried it and it actually wasn't that bad! I was surprised at how good it tastes! I just thought I'd share that with everybody. Someday if you're trying to loose weight you can think of me and remember to try Slim Fast.


Um, I also really liked this picture. I thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Aw! That wedding cake picture is terrible! But oh so funny :) What a good wife to try it out before you give it to him :) Does that mean you are going to try all the baby food before you feed your babies too? I think Moms that do that are so sweet :) ...but I don't know that I'll be brave enough myself.