Saturday, October 22, 2011

ShapeMatch Puzzles

By Diana Weddle


We went to the craft fair on Saturday and came across this booth. Most things you just walk by and say, "Oh that's nice." But this booth caught my eye and I wanted to take home everything they had! Diana Weddle draws these amazing pictures made up of lots of little characters and then cuts them out as a puzzle. The puzzles were over our price range (cheapest was $60) but they also sold prints of the pictures for $15. It was so hard to decide on which one to pick! I loved the elephant, and the horse, and the moose. She had lots of animal shapes to choose from: dinosaur, sea horse, cat, pig, hedgehog...etc. I expect to collect a few more of her pictures in the future. They are just starting a website: http://shapematchpuzzles.com/. It doesn't have any information or links yet, but it has the picture I posted above. I would love to have some of her puzzles too, but I wouldn't want to let the kids play with it! It would just be my special puzzle that only careful hands can try.



1 comment:

Granma Faye said...

This kind of thing is always kinda cool because there's so much to see! It's fun to pick out all the different pictures within the picture.