Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's a little late, but here's our St. Patrick's Day fun.

First, I had a little get-together at my house with some lady friends. I didn't have the camera to get pictures (Greg took it camping), but here's a picture of what he left for me. The flowers are primrose.


At the party we frosted sugar cookies and played games. I was glad I finally set a date and invited friends over. I've been wanting to for a long time and always talk myself out of it for whatever reason. It was really nice to have Maggie (my sister-in-law) over for the few days before the party too. It gets forgotten sometimes, but girl-time is very important. And of course, it was more fun having her here to help decorate and get ready for the party than being by myself. Greg and his brother went camping for the last half of that week, so we both would have been home alone if she hadn't come here.


The other fun thing we did this month was our ward's family dance at church. The Young Women were in charge of this activity, so they voted Greg to be the DJ again, and they decorated and advertised for the dance. Do you like my poster? I don't want to throw it away now--the bright colors are so pretty. =)


We had fun at the dance, although I wish more people came. I think next year we should invite all 3 wards in Pullman so there's more people, and then they won't be afraid to dance. The kids had fun though. The little kids were the best dancers there.


Do you like Greg's hat?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Greg's hat is funny.

Greg said...

I look like I have my head in my hand like a bored person, but really I'm holding headphones to my ear (queuing up the next song).

Ali said...

You sign IS so very pretty. Glad you got a girls night (so important, indeed), and that's awesome that you threw a st. patty's dance! Wish I were in your ward :)