Saturday, May 19, 2012

Maggie Graduated!


This is my sister-in-law-to-be, Maggie.  (And my silly husband.)


Last weekend Maggie graduated from Gonzaga University, so we had a nice time visiting with her and lots of family.  Below is Maggie with her fiancee, David.  He is Greg's younger brother.  Greg and I love hanging out with the two of them.  It's great to have in-laws that you would be friends with anyway.




Greg's parents came to stay with us for the weekend, and his uncle, Bob, from California.  It was fun getting to see them too.  We only get to visit a few times a year.  And we see Bob even less.  Greg and Bob got some special time together going out for a movie after the rest of us went to bed one of the nights.


I've really enjoyed hanging out with these guys since they moved to Spokane.  It's about two hours from our house in Pullman, but we go to Spokane about once a month to go to the temple anyway, so we can usually meet up with them sometime that day.  I will really miss them when they move away.  I think they should come back and David could teach at WSU.  That way Maggie and I could hang out all the time.


Congratulations Maggie!


2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

She looks like a really nice person, Holly. I'm so glad you and Greg enjoy getting together with them. It would be nice if they stayed close so you could frequently plan four-some activities. It's good the weather was nice for graduation pictures outdoors.

Lory said...

I want to scream NOOOOO, but I understand. I would/do want David and Maggie to live by me! But if they can't live by me, then they can live by you! And now I have a good milage car...it won't cost a fortune to visit you guys...maybe we can visit more than we have :) Are you still off on Fridays?