Monday, June 4, 2012

Hair cut

I got a hair cut.  How do you like it?  If you can't tell what's different, I got bangs.  I think it looks weird because I'm not used to it yet.  It looks like I'm wearing a wig. haha

Only one person at church noticed, so I guess it's not really as different as I thought.  Someone else asked me if I got new glasses. haha

Oh, and of course the teenage girls that I teach noticed.  I love that they always tell me if they like my dress or the way I did my hair.  They are so sweet and cute.

I shared my testimony in sacrament meeting and I said how much I love my calling in Young Women's and that my worst fear is of getting released.  I was half afraid to say anything about it--like I might jinx myself and get released the next week.  I just feel like Young Women's is the place to be for me.

4 comments:

kinsie said...

You look great Holly! ...& I bet you are awesome in YW. You always had such a happy up-beat personality!

Ethatch said...

I love your haircut Holly! Enjoy YW...you'll make happy memories there.

Ethatch said...

s

Ethatch said...

Okay, so I'm a robot of sorts--I had trouble publishing and tried too many times...hence 3 comments...middle one illegible. OOpS