Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chocolate Muffin Horse

So, for anybody who is wondering why I have such a silly combination of words as the title...it's my nickname. I've been told that when I was little my mom would call me her little "Holly Horse" because I had my hair in a ponytail a lot. Mom and Dad suppose that I thought people get their nicknames because of what they like, because one day when Mom called me, "Holly Horse," I said, "I'm a chocolate muffin horse!" because I really loved those big chocolate muffins from Costco (and still do!). Going with that formula, today you might call me a Chocolate Muffin bike book piano choir horse. Ha ha ha!

3 comments:

Summer, Glen & Ginger said...

Don't forget the "crackel" from cracking your fingers. ahhahhaha

Granma Faye said...

Oh, I like that slide show, too! Good job, Holly. It's always fun to see pictures. I also like your little story of how you got your nickname, you big Mrs. Chocolate Muffin Horse! And of course, I have several other nicknames for you, too: Kitty and Mow, Mow and Kiddiwinkers for all three of you girls. ♥

Kaela said...

Aren't our families nicknames for us the best?!