Thursday, September 20, 2007


During my visit at Summer's she helped me set up my blog. We also worked on getting cute pictures of Ginger for a photo contest. She was so funny, rolling around all over the place! We were trying to get a picture of her on her tummy, but everytime I'd roll her on her tummy, her little legs would just start goin' and she'd roll over before we could get a picture! She likes to throw her feet up into the air and stamp them down hard on the ground, pushing off and spinning in circles on her back. We had to stop and laugh because she was being so silly!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Summer, Glen & Ginger said...

That was fun Holly. Thanks for you help in getting Ginger's picture.

Granma Faye said...

Summer sent me those pics on "Hello" ooooo sooo cyuuute! Good job!

Kaela said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun. You are all so beautiful!