Friday, March 21, 2008

What?! Snow?

Greg and I just got this new game on the Wii (it's the really old Mario Brothers game with the tail and the frog suit). We have been playing all night (literally, it's no 4am) and I heard this tapping at the window. I thought it must be raining. Boy was I surprised when I looked outside and saw this!



Earlier today I was outside in the sunshine putting dirt in my new pots and planting my flowers. I'm wondering if we should have kept our snow tires on a little longer!

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Yeah, surprise!! Our news said it was snowing lightly in Olympia this morning! I was so surprised! It was coold...brrrr. Our fireplace insert feels good. ♥

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Oh wow! Yeah we had snow earlier in March and I was feeling slightly depressed because I felt like winter was finally coming to an end...Fooled me though :P

Summer said...

I know! I'm starting ot get sick of it. We're supposed to get more this weekend! and it's mid April!

Kersten said...

Holly,
I finally found your blog again! Hooray! Must've been some fun game!