Monday, July 13, 2009

Ta Da!

The last few weeks have been kind of stressful in my math class because I was out of town for the Alder Lake trip and the right after that I went out of town for the youth raft trip...so I missed some class and had to do homework early and take my test early. I had an hour to take the test (last Thursday) and I worked straight through it to the very end. I didn't even have time to go back and check my work. I saw that I had 5 minutes left and flipped to the last page to find two extra credit problems. I didn't think I do them in time, but I just worked as fast as I could and finished them. It turns out I did everything right and didn't make any stupid mistakes! (I tend to do stupid things like say 3+5=15 when I in a stressful test situation.)



As you can see, I got 105% on the test, and a 96% grade overall for the whole class so far. I have one more test and then the final exam. I hope I do good on them too!

6 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Yay! Good work Holly!

Granma Faye said...

Hip hip hooray! What a relief! huh, Holly! Good job! Sounds like you should get an A outta that class. Ahhh...then you can relax....well, at least as far as math is concerned, right? ♥

Holly said...

Yeah, this should be my last math class ever...unless I switch majors.

Summer said...

Good Job! I know, it's always annoying to see when you make a dumb mistake.

Unknown said...

wow good job! 105 is impressive, smarty pants

Lory said...

Holly-Good For You!! How exciting! :)