Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthday Present

Greg's Mom has been trying to find a bigger bread pan for my birthday, but was unable...so she gave up on the bread pan idea and brought me late birthday present. (They visited the other weekend.)


These are so pretty!


I always laughed at the commercial for this because they show a lady trying to water her plant and the water spills all over the place and she looks disgusted. Hahah! They want to give you the idea that a normal person is incapable of watering their plants. Hahhaha! I'm pretty good at pouring water, but I like these because they are so pretty and you don't have to do anything with the water for a longer time. It probably will be more even than my sporadic watering patterns too.


This is pretty cool. It makes patterns on the paper for your scrap-booking.


You put your paper on top of it and then rub that little blue tool over the top.





It would be fun to use for making cards too. There are lots of templates you can use. My favorite is the one with frogs.

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Smart Lory! Those are perfect gifts for you, Holly! I've seen those aqua globes but didn't think much about them. They're great for you and they ARE pretty. That embossing tool looks neat, too. FUN! That was nice of Lory to get you those things. ♥

Summer said...

Those water globes are so cool! I should get some. I'm horrible at remmeber to water the plants and when Glen does, Water DOES go everywhere! ahahhah
What a neat tool for getting patterns. i've never seen that before!