Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Biggest Loser!

I found this on Kaela's blog and I'm kind of excited to do it. It's just in time. Greg told me last month that as of Jan 1, 2009, I'm not allowed to have treats in the house anymore. That changed to, "Once our Christmas visit at our parents is over and we get home..." Which changed to, "Once school starts..." So Kaela will be my inspiration and we'll do our best! It's kind of tricky because I make treats for my Mia Maids class every Sunday (except fast sunday of course) and we had agreed that we can have one of those treats and that's it. It will be really hard to make them and not have ANY.

Biggest Loser Worksheet

So, if you go to Kaela's blog (http://pkfish.blogspot.com/) she has this worksheet and is asking that you send $10 to put in the pot. Then the winner gets the jackpot, along with winning the joy of truly being healthy!
Good Luck everybody!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I like that chart too. I'll try it later though when I'm feeling more up to restricting myself. :)
I am working on not eating past 7 though and drinking lots of water. :) good luck!