Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Sweater

I felt like a ballerina for some reason in this outfit. Anyway, this is the nice sweater I got from my Mom for my birthday.



I discovered this combination of clothes last night when I was trying to come up with something to wear to church. It seems that I always wear the same blue dress or khaki skirt. My friend thought I got a new black dress, but it's actually just my old black skirt with a black shirt that is kind of stretchy, so it was nice to have the white sweater with it.
Thank you again Mom!

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

That looks nice, Holly. You're very welcome...you silly little ballerina. I just love the sparkly buttons on that sweater and the 3/4 length sleeves gathered up with a button are different, huh? Glad you like it!

Summer said...

my first thought was, 'alice in wonderland'