Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Pictures

I went to visit Summer for the weekend and she took some pictures for us. It's kind of strange but we haven't gotten any nice pictures of our little family since our wedding pictures 3 1/2 years ago.





Greg doesn't like taking pictures, so it took an extra long time, but I think we got some good ones in the end. This one is my favorite.


Summer is going to play with them in photoshop and fix them up to look professional. (So you won't see that I'm wearing pajama pants or that Greg is sitting on our red ice chest in some pictures.)

Thank you Summer!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Super cute! Your hair is rockin gorgeous Holly- I love the length:) By the way, I got your email and I'm excited for either! Whichever is easiest for you:)

Unknown said...

I agree, great pictures, and i'm loving your beautimous hair!

Summer said...

your welcome. it was fun to play photographer with dads new camera!

Anonymous said...

All those photos and only one has Greg with a normal expression. Now does he feel dumb? ha ha ha!

Granma Faye said...

Any one of those pictures would be great....if Greg would have behaved himself. Bad boy, bad boy, Greg. You're so photogenic, Holly. Well, at least there's one picture that's good...and I think there's probably a couple others, too. I'm looking forward to getting one of them!

Holly said...

Haha, don't worry, there's more than one that looks good. I just thought it'd be funny to put all the goofy ones first.