Sunday, August 15, 2010

Young Women Recognition



This is actually what I earned last year in December, but the lady who was putting this together was having difficulty (those pendants wouldn't stick to the black background no matter what kind of glue she used). Various other life situations prevented her from finishing it until a few weeks ago. She gave this to me at the end of Girl's Camp. It's so pretty, and I love having all the pendants and the old medallion to display. (You may recall that they made a new medallion when I was about 17,

and then just last year they changed it a little again.)



I'm excited to have this pretty display--it's like a tribute to the Young Women's Program. If I have a girl I will hang it in her room. I hope my daughters love Young Women's and Personal Progress as much as I do!

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Wow, Holly, that lady did a really nice job putting together that display. It's very pretty! I love the colors. I haven't ever seen anything like like it. Beautiful! Good for you for earning it, too. : )

Summer said...

that looks nice. welp! i guess i don't need to worry about finishing up mine. you made up for it. :)