Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another Tag--20 things I'm Thankful for

1. Brita water filters
2. Changes in season and weather
3. Missionary Work! And the Sister Missionaries who taught my husband the gospel, so he could take me to the temple 10 years later.
4. Cozy blankets
5. Toilets and all other indoor plumbing
6. Little House on the Prairie
7. Books
8. Music
9. My family who are also good friends
10. My friends who feel like family
11. Temples close enough to visit often
12. The blessing of always having enough food to eat and some to spare
13. A warm home to live in
14. My car
15. E-mail and other quick communication devices
16. My piano
17. Shampoo, Lotion, and Bubble Baths!
18. Socks
19. My wedding ring--and the covenants and promises it symbolizes
20. Joy...I am a very happy person!

Thanks Ali!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How easily we take for granted our modern technology. In the good old days, when someone went away, you might not see them for years, or you might not ever see them again. I'm thankful for cars and airplanes and computers and cameras and telephones that allow us to keep in touch and visit with our beautiful daughters and their families and with friends so far away.

Summer said...

That was fun to read holly. Wendy, mom and I all sat around last night to read it.

Kaela said...

What great things to be thankful for. I enjoyed reading them and agree with all of them. Thanks for reminding me of some simple wonderful things I enjoy, am thankful for, and take for granted.

Ali said...

Ooh, can you imagine life without any indoor plumbing?? Life would have to exist outdoors so often--it makes me thankful for those pioneers and all they did..but also for inventive people who came up with easier ways to do things! Thanks for doing this one. :)