Sunday, February 24, 2008

Monster Truck Cars!



Greg bought an R.C. car from his friend in Tacoma. He wanted to make a track for them outside in the back, but mostly we've been playing with them inside. He's building another car for his engineering club at school, and they will take it to a competition in Tacoma at the end of the month!



Some of his old friends at Tacoma Community College are in charge of building the tracks for the competition, and other friends there are building a car of their own to race. Eight other colleges are sending cars to compete also.


I was going to go along too, but will be staying home after all. There's not really room for me in the car and I don't know how much I really want to sit squished in the car with three other college guys that I don't know for six hours each way.

3 comments:

Summer said...

That car looks neat. You'll have to keep us up to date on how the race goes. I bet mom and dad will be disapointed to hear you aren't coming after all holly. That' too bad.

Granma Faye said...

Big boys and their toys! That's cool Greg can do that, though. Dad says he wants to see the competition. That'll be fun. ♥

Kaela said...

Some of the Fisher boys have really been getting into RC cars this year. I can't believe how fast they can go! Big boys and their toys is right Granma Faye:)