Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Poor Snow Caves


Well, I'm really sorry but I forgot to go take a picture of our snow caves. So this is when they are two days old, and kind of sunken in. I'm sure you can imagine how super cool they were though! The one on the right is mine. I could get completely inside with room for Greg to crawl in halfway. Greg's, on the left was big enough just for himself alone to squeeze in. (He started digging when I was halfway done.) Anyway, maybe I'll dig another cave, and if I do I'll take a picture right away!

3 comments:

Ali said...

If you made a half oval of something on the bottom of that pictures, it'd look like a droopy scary snow monster face (the snow caves the eyes). I wonder if little animals are still enjoying the small space :)

Granma Faye said...

Oh..those look so funny now, Holly. I bet it was pretty cool, though, when you first made them. Brrrr....I get the chills just thinking about crawling inside one. I like my bed with its electric blanket! :) ♥

Summer said...

it looks like a sad cave.

I like your profile picture of you baking cookies. That's fun.