Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Favorite Sandwich

Summer put her favorite sandwich on her blog, and challenged everybody else to put theirs up too! Sorry, I don't have a picture of it though. I made this for dinner, just because of this post....but I got so excited that I ate it before I remembered to take a picture. I'm sure you can imagine how good it looks though. =)

When I lived with my sister, Wendy, in Texas, one of our favorite Sunday afternoon lunches was Egg Sandwiches. I would usually prepare the bread (Toast and mayo) and cut the cheese. Ha Ha, I know. Dustin would get to work on cooking eggs, and if we had it-- ham/bacon. Slap them all together and you've got about the best sandwich ever! It's very filling and good for you! Sliced apples compliment it nicely. (As well as chocolate cake...which really compliments everything nicely, except my figure. Hahaha!)

I just read this to Greg, who informed me of the corniness of my jokes. I suppose that is the result of being stuck inside the house all day because of that crazy snow storm...sorry guys. =)

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Yeah, that is a really good sandwich. I remember having it when we were at Wendy's. Simple and good.

I like what we had this week-end. Not a sandwich but so yummy for cold weather: 13 Bean Soup with ham chunks and Grandma's Country Oat Cornbread made with buttermilk and oatmeal. Very filling and so yummy. Dessert was warm gingerbread with Tillamook vanilla bean ice cream. Ummm good. ♥

Summer said...

Thanks holly for the sandwich idea. :)
ps. I like the corny jokes. :)