Friday, June 5, 2009

Greg's out of school!

...for three weeks. This is one of the reasons I'm glad Greg is out of school.


It's also been great having help with dishes and laundry, the business, and he helped me with my homework too. We're both happier now that we can see each other for more than an hour a day. School will happen again, but I think from now on it's not going to be so crazy as it was when he was A.S.M.E. President and in charge of everything besides his regular school classes.
Now I'm the one in school with homework, but it's not too tough and I don't have to spend all that time at school like he did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITS ABOUT TIME! Poor car! Nine months without a bath.

undsodal

Ali said...

Three cheers for having your husband back!! Enjoy :)

Holly said...

Yeah, Greg was looking at his school stuff and he actually has class this Monday. So that one week is gone already and he's going back to school now. I'm pretty disappointed, but he only has class on Monday and Wednesday...

Granma Faye said...

Oh, that's too bad. : ( Guess it could always be worse, though. It's so nice to be done with school so you have your weekends and evenings back. I well remember. It's pretty much a path we've all taken, so we can relate. It's difficult but it's worth it in the long run. I'm glad Greg has class only those two days. Maybe you can fit in some fun stuff for the summer. Good also that he's no longer responsibile for that engineering club. I know that took alot of time. Yay! for summertime! ♥

Kaela said...

Congrats! It's hard being a young hard working couple, but will definitely pay off! Keep up the good work:)