Friday, October 2, 2009

Greg got a new suit!


Actually, he got two new suits. We laughed until we cried when we saw that picture. I made him put on a fashion show for me when he got home from Spokane and I took a bunch of pictures of him looking dashing and debonair.



I had been a little worried because he picked them out by himself and then told me he got a brown and a gold suit. I was thinking yucky 70's looking suits, but they turned out to look really nice. The brown is actually very dark brown that almost looks black, and the "gold" is actually more of a sage color (Above). I think they both look great on him.


This is kind of a joke picture from when we were dating. Greg is so funny about posing for pictures.

This is Greg before we were married...


And this is Greg after almost 3 years of marriage!


Here, Greg is practicing looking good in a chair.

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Ah hahaha...yeah, he DOES look like Dad, the way he's posing--those same kinds of expressions. What a goof ball! The suits look really good, though, and he will appear adequately impressive. : ) I love the "before marriage" and "after marriage" pictures. Greg definitely looks better sans the Ono patch but I like the spoon over the ear in both pictures. Funny, Holly. Great pictures. : ) I love it! ♥

Granma Faye said...

Hey, Holly, I like the pretty autumn leaves you've added to your blog. Looks really nice. I can hardly believe we're already into that time of year! I saw a tree yesterday that was just gorgeous with it's range of colors from green to yellow to orange and red. Beautiful! ♥

Summer said...

so funny!! I like the before and after spoon in the ear picture!!hahahah Glen and I laughed!
Suits look good! Good luck at the job fair Greg! We will keep you in our prayers this week..but then after that, that's it. hahahha just kidding!
funny pics holly! hey, I just got glen new suit pants, tie and shirt for his birthday.

Lory said...

Holly, you are sooo good for our Greg :) I'm acutally at a lost for words, so I will ditto Summer, "Our prayers are with you at the job fair" but I think we will keep praying!