Friday, July 23, 2010

Wild Flowers are Everywhere!


...except in my garden where I planted them. I give up. I don't care anymore. It's over. I will just enjoy the beauty that nature has provided and not try to fight nature to make beauty exist in my garden.


Here is a large clump of cute daisies...


And behind the storage units and pretty much in any open field area are millions of these pretty purple flowers. They are even growing around the edge of my garden, but not IN the garden. But I'm not bitter. I'm just happy that there are so many beautiful flowers growing all around Pullman spontaneously. It's like the Garden of Eden.

2 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Well maybe they will appear later on!? So I was thinking when you posted about girls camp and last year getting in trouble with people because they were thinking you were one of the girls, well I get that a ton too! I am the beehive advisor and I often get counted in on head counts during mutual and stuff like that..haha! Oh well I guess maybe its better than getting mistaken for being older?? :)

Anonymous said...

I betcha the chemistry of the soil in your garden is different than the soil in surrounding areas. Huh.