Friday, October 26, 2007

Got a Haircut!

I got a new hair-do and my family wanted to see it. Ta Da! I didn't like it at first, but I went back and had her cut a little more, and now I'm just having to get used to it. I was sick of my hair because I would always just wear the same dumb braid every day and I didn't know what else to do with it.

The lady who did my hair was showing how I could have a curly look or a straight look.


This is supposed to be "The Curly Look"...




And this is supposed to be "The Straight Look"...


I like it best smooth with a little curl at the end. The top "curly" pictures I think look like a shaggy dog. Hahhaha!

7 comments:

Annaliese said...

Oooh, I really like it straight. Very cute. By the way, do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

Anonymous said...

K E E E E Y O O O O O T ! ! ! !

Kaela said...

Very cute- I like the straight AND the curly though:) You are beautiful!

Granma Faye said...

Really pretty, Holly. I like it! The straight looks great. I'm so glad you posted your new haircut. I've been watching for it! ♥

Ali said...

I love it Holly! I think the straight looks fancy down and the curly would look way cute and playful when it's up! (it looks good down toot though) Your hair is super versatile- I'm jealous!

Ali said...

oops- I mean TOO, as in also. Not toot. ;)

Summer said...

toot toot! chug a chug a toot toot! ahhahah That was funny Ali.

Anyway, I like your hair alot holly. I think I like it better straight, but I like both. You look pretty in those pics. I like your glasses!