Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's too hard!

We got a puzzle awhile ago and worked on it for hours and hours! After about two hours of looking and trying and not finding another piece we both kind of gave up on it. I kept asking if I could put it away and Greg would say, "No, we're going to do it! We can finish it."


Finally tonight I suggested we work on the puzzle again after we finish our chores and Greg said, "That puzzle is stupid! It's too hard!" Hahahhaha! He finally had enough I guess, so we're going to put it away and try getting one that's a little easier. I'm glad because it's looked just like this for about two months now! Hahhaha!

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Ugh, yeah, that LOOKS too hard and it's 1000 pieces! Little pieces! Try 500 with more color variation. Dad and I tried one that was just a big drag and we haven't done one since. We had so much fun doing a puzzle that one Christmastime but somehow we haven't been able to regain the magic of that one season. I have several puzzles I want to try again sometime, though. Winter seems the best time for us. ♥

Summer said...

you guys should let mom and dad have a try at it.