Monday, April 5, 2010

Elegant Easter Éclairs--On Second thought...


If you decide to make these, they really are better with chocolate frosting on top. I used the leftovers for FHE tonight, so I made chocolate frosting so it would seem like something new. I made the frosting pretty dark by using a lot of coco powder and it turned out like the frosting on a donut. Delicious!

Oh, and they are best fresh. The second day they get kind of soft and moist...the container you keep them in will have water droplets inside, and that makes them not as good. (It's not supposed to be like a sponge.) Anyway, it says you can make them a day ahead, but I think I will just make them the day of the event.

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

No real comment. Chocolate speaks for itself! : )

Ethatch said...

What a domestic goddess you are! Next time you make those invite the Thatchers! :)