Friday, April 2, 2010

Time Out for Women!

I'm going to Time Out For Women with my friend in Spokane on May 1st!


I've only been one time before with my sister in Texas when I was a teenager. I really enjoyed it. That time, Sheri Dew was there. I didn't know who she was, haha. Wendy was so excited to see her, and we even got to shake her hand and talk with her. (I wish we could go back in time and see her again since I know who she is now.) We also saw Michael McLean and his son perform. I don't really know many of the people at this session, but I'm sure it will be good anyway. I'm excited for the spiritual uplifting day, and for a good excuse to spend the day with my friend.

This is Wendy Ulrich:

Linda Eyre & Shawni Eyre Pothier:

Michael Wilcox:

Emily Freeman:

Mariama Kallon

...And Mercy River. They are a singing group.

You should go too if you're able. You can get a group discount of $10 off if 5 people register together. Also, they had a discount if you got your tickets at least a month early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would go, but I just got a haircut.