Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'd say I made a comeback, wouldn't you?

I got my test back today. This is what an electron pushing problem is supposed to look like. (Those red check marks mean I did it right on that spot. The score is 11/11.)


It really is an odd sort of miracle...I got full credit on the electron pushing portion of my test. This problem was a bit more simple than our quiz problems. Let's hope I can do that again on the final now...and that will be the last time I ever do it again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good job! But who is the faceless guy with no arms who is sweating it out?

Lory said...

Great Job!! I have now clue what all that means, looks a little like Ellie's drawings-but labeled?

Granma Faye said...

Good grief! What a nightmare! I've never even HEARD of this and I had all that chemistry, too. We didn't talk about this process in my class. I'm so glad I didn't have YOUR teacher! Good job, Holly! Yeah, at the end of the year it's good riddance, huh? hahahaa : ))

Ethatch said...

You rock, Holly!

Kaela said...

Way to go!! As much as I loved school I was never good at that kind of stuff!!!