Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quickie Birthday Post~

I'm just doing a quick post since we got home late from Summer's and I gotta get ready for school tomorrow...


This is a basket my sister sent with some of the things I got for my birthday. She made up the basket really cute with fun girly things in it. I was just organizing the things I got from different people all in the basket and then thought I should put a picture on my blog. Most of it is from Wendy, and then other things are like those cards from my mom or the big candy bar from a friend at church. Thank you!

Also, I wanted to include this picture to show what happens if you drop something off.


My visiting teacher was very thoughtful and left this for me on my doorstep with a gift bag of lotion and shower gel. I'm amazed it was all still there when we got home! (I don't think she knew we were going out of town for the weekend.) Anyway, I just want to let people know that it's not usually safe to leave nice things for us on our doorstep because we have everybody in town who wants a storage unit ringing our doorbell every day...or the people who have a unit already come visit their unit too. I would feel bad if somebody left something for us and it was stolen.

Thank you for all the nice birthday gifts and cards and well-wishes! I'll make a better post next time~

5 comments:

Ali said...

Wait, did a Dog chew that up? That envelope is DESTROYED! Crazy. Looks like a great birthday basket. :)

Holly said...

I heard there was a major downpour rainstorm Saturday night, so that probably had something to do with the condition of the envelope...

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone ripped the envelope open to see if there was money inside. Rip an envelope open with your fingers and see what it looks like!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Wow! The nerve of some people! Happy belated birthday! I want you to know I was thinking of you that day! Sounds like you had fun!

Kaela said...

Happy (late) Birthday!!!