Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mom and Dad's--another day

This morning I played Hairdresser and colored Mom's hair. That was kind of fun. It's really not that hard to do, especially with short hair. It turned out really good!


In the afternoon Greg came home (from his parent's house) and went with Mom and I to go see Twilight! It was really good! They did very well sticking to the story. I never thought, "That's not what happened in the book!" or "They did that part wrong," like I did at Harry Potter. I just got kind of uncomfortable in the kissing scene. I was nervous about how far it would go. I thought the cast was really great though. They all played their parts pretty well.

We got a Cinnabon after the show, and then picked up Dad. We're gonna play Scrabble again tonight!

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Twilight was sooo good! I really liked seeing it. It was pretty much just like the book, which was a nice surprise. No dumb stuff that seemed unfamiliar. Great character casting and so fun to watch the interactions between Bella and Edward. I could easily watch THAT show again. Can't wait for the next one to be in theaters! Glad we could go together today and then talk about what we watched. Fun! ♥

Ali said...

I am exited to see it, but have heard SUCH MIXED reviews. I think if I go in with LOW expectations, I'll like it?/! :) Glad you had fun! How fun to be with your parents...it makes me homesick a little hearing about it all.

Granma Faye said...

Oh, Holly, I like the new border you put on your blog. It's Christmassy pretty. : ) ♥