Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Wedding!


Please notice I put together a little slide show of our wedding on the sidebar. There's about 10,000 more pictures that I didn't use, but you get the main idea. I've been admiring Ali's and other people's lovely wedding slide shows and wanting one for my blog too. It's fun to look through all those pictures again. I was just scrap-booking the end of our wedding at the little "sister retreat" at Summer's. Looking at the pictures makes it feel like just yesterday. (I know that sounds so cliche, but it's true.) Oh, and there's music on it too. You just have to un-click on the sound button.

8 comments:

Granma Faye said...

That is a really nice slide show, Holly. It's fun to look back at the pictures. Looks so pretty. ♥

Granma Faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granma Faye said...

I deleted that last post because after looking again at your slides I see that you DID mention about the cake being decorated by candle light. Wow, what a few days that was...with SUCH a storm to knock out electricity for 2-3 days, trees down on the roads, hotels jam packed and your honeymoon plans messed up! Well..that's one of those times you tell your kids about and laugh over. Certainly memorable, huh? :) ♥

Holly said...

(I changed the slideshow because of what you said in your second comment...I thought it was a good idea)

Granma Faye said...

Oh, hahhahaa....

Ali said...

I love it! Your dress IS gorgeous...so classic, so elegant, so crisp and pretty :)

Summer said...

That's a nice slide show Holly!

Linda said...

Hi Holly,
I really enjoy your blog. I especially liked your wedding album.
It gave me a peak of what your wedding was like, as I was laid up with a broken ankle. Great pics.
love ya
Aunt Linda