Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Visit at Mom and Dad's!

We decided to spend the majority of our time with my parents for Thanksgiving break since they won't be around at Christmas. They are going to see Summer and her new baby, so we might see them one evening just before Christmas.

So the first day I got to Mom's in the morning and we just had fun talking and showing each other our projects and things we've been working on. Mom has a lot of fun sewing projects, and I got to show off my new scrapbook pages I did at Summer's. Then we had lunch and headed out to Costco. There's no Costco around Pullman, so we always try to pick up some bulk things while we're in town.

We picked up Dad from work and went home. Dad had a trailer full of wood that needed to be moved and stacked down in the backyard, so I thought it'd be fun to help him. We worked together really well and got the job done quickly. I love having a real fire and am excited to have a fireplace with wood stacked outside our own home someday.

After that, we came in a had a nice dinner while we played Scrabble. I'm not the best at that game, but it was fun to sit around together and do that anyway. Dad won that game.

No comments: