Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok, one more plant

I'm sorry. If you don't like plants my blog is probably very boring to you. I really can't compete with cute baby pictures that I see on everybody else's blog.



Anyway, I just had to put this last plant up because I think it is cute. Mostly I'm just excited to have a camera again and be able to post whatever I want without having to find some picture online that goes.

I don't know what this plant is called, but I love the shape of the leaves and the color. This is the picture I have in my head when I think, "Plant." It's so pretty!

2 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

I like your plant pictures - especially the Wandering Jew. What a pretty plant with the purple under the leaves! Zach will probably like looking at your pictures. He's becoming quite the green-thumb!

Summer said...

all your plants! that's funny about you not being able to compete with all the cute baby pics. ahhahahh
I don't know much at all about plants. I wish I could plug a wire in your and mine head and trasfer all your plant data to my brain. hahahaha