Thursday, March 26, 2009

Poison

This may look harmless...I think it looks like dog food.


Yesterday I spent the afternoon distributing rat poison around the storage unit facility, as well as inside all the vacant units. It was actually kind of fun...if I ignored the reeking smell of rotten fish (that's supposed to smell good to rats and mice). I felt like taking a shower when I finished that job.


Tonight I decided to go work in the garden. I was just walking around, surveying the area to decide what to do with it when I almost stepped on this little guy.

It's kind of cute...

...even though it's dead.

I guess the poison is working.

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Eeeeoooowww...gross, Holly! I wonder how many more of those you'll almost step on??? Ick! Well, I guess it's better than having a horde of them skittering around all over the place. It's not quite as cute as Ratatouille! heh heh heh (makes my skin crawl) I only like the big-eared, big-eyed, sweet-looking cartoony kind. : ) ♥

Anonymous said...

The only cute mouse is a dead mouse. Good job, Master of Death Lady!

Wendy Jean said...

ha ha ha!!! I like dad's comment. :)

Unknown said...

HOLLY that's nasty:P Hahaha! It is better than how I get them from my cat, dead on the doorstep decapitated:P double yuck!!!