Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Cute Little Tree!

This is my cute little tree. I adopted it awhile ago, right before summer officially started. I was very sad as it seemed to die. If you just glance at it it does look dead.

BUT! There is hope! This is a little leaf of hope.


And this is a bigger branch that seems very much alive!


I'm so happy to see it coming back to life. The plan is to take care of it now, and then when we move into a house that we'll stay in for awhile I can plant it in the yard. I'll let you know how it works out...in a few years...

3 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

I love to see little green leaves budding. It gives such hope! My geranium plant has gone through a few "deaths" and "resurrections". :) Just when I thought it was a goner I would notice a little green leaf growing.

Granma Faye said...

Reminds me of Mom saying, "Oh, look, there's a new little bud. It's going to leaf out." She was always one with a green thumb and planted all kinds of things. She still loves to watch things grow outside her window at the assisted living place. ♥

Jared M Ryan said...

You wanted to know what it was. Because it is so young all we can determine is that it is a member of the populus family which means it is a poplar or aspen. Sorry I do not have more info on it.