Friday, September 26, 2008

Greg is a scout!

Greg has been a leader for the scouts for awhile, but we just bought him the official scout attire. I hemmed the pants for him, and he sewed on the patches for his shirt.

He also made this cool little bag to put trail mix or other things in. We both are having fun making things with my sewing machine and getting better at sewing.


I think he looks so cute! And I just gave him a haircut--like 10 minutes ago, so he looks really sharp!


He's just pretending. Greg actually gets along pretty well with the boys, and they respect him. They also like borrowing his X-Box, so they are very nice to him too.



"Weee! Now I'm a real boy!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goofball in uniform!

Granma Faye said...

Yep, Greg looks like a real to goodness official Boy Scout--sense of humor and all. :) Glad the sewing machine is coming in so handy. It is a really nice thing to have access to in the home. Smart looking, useful little pocket Greg made there. Nice hair cut, too, Holly. I didn't know you had clippers (?) ♥

Ali said...

Wow! I am impressed! You BOTH have domestic talent...very practical too- he looks great!

Summer said...

I showed Glen this post. We thought it was so funny that Greg made a special pocket for trail mix.

Wendy Jean said...

Hmmm - seeing Greg sew his patches on himself gave me a good idea. I didn't enjoy sewing Max's patches on by hand. I should show Max how to do it himself by hand or on the machine!