Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Choirboys!

These are my new favorite little kids. I found this when I was searching for "What Sweeter Music" by Rutter. My choir is singing it this Christmas and I wanted to show my family what it sounded like. Then I got stuck listening to these kids that sound like angels. They should get together and sing with Charlotte Church. You can look them up and find lots of videos of them singing.



I'm not sure why it shows them getting a hair cut, or singing without it matching the sound...but the music is nice anyway. Maybe they should get a new video guy.

6 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Wow, those boys DO sound really good! It's amazing the high notes they can hit. Impressive.

I'm so bummed that Dad and I can't be at your Christmas concert. I wish we didn't have to be at work those couple of days before Christmas. I'd love to come over and hear you perform. You're soooo good and it would be a great way to get into Christmas. ♥

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Man- they have a lot higher voice than I do;) They really sound good!

Ali said...

I've never heard of these boys before. They ARE amazing! I bet their Christmas cd is great...I'll have to write them on my want list :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a fan will have only a recording, and will make a video with photos and clips from other videos to give you something to look at while the song plays. These kids do have very nice music. Have you ever heard the Vienna Boys Choir? Like this times 50.

Wendy Jean said...

Thanks for sharing the music! It is so pretty! The video is weird, though, for the song. I want to sing that music!!

Kaela said...

It's a shame that these sweet boy voices are going to have to drop someday:) Oh well, I guess it is great that the cds will last forever. Thanks for sharing!!