Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New Swimsuit!

(I had to be inventive about taking the picture--I was home alone)


My mom asked me to send her my measurements awhile ago, so I knew she was up to something. Today I got this big squishy bag in the mail--stuffed in my mailbox. I was so excited that I decided to just put it on!

The good things about this swimsuit:
1)It's modest
2)It has a cute little skirt, so I don't have to wear soggy shorts over my suit all the time
3)The colors are blue and green. If you haven't noticed from pictures of my bathroom, I really like those two colors

Thanks Mom!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Super Cute! She did a great job! It sounds like it IS really perfect. Specially tailored to you:) Although it's hard to tell, I'm sure it fits well:) Hooray for a new personally tailored swimsuit! (you are a lucky one!)

Holly said...

Yeah, I thought I was pretty funny for wearing my suit over my regular clothes. I just remembered when my dad was telling a guy at work that Summer was taking hula lessons, and we were going to go watch her dance. The guy was excited and asked what they wear, and dad said, "Mu-Mu's. Long dresses that go down to their ankles." and the guy was disappointed. Haha. Well, that's kind of the same as me in my swimsuit, with jeans and a T-shirt underneath.

Granma Faye said...

Oh, that's a funny picture, Holly. :) It looks pretty good but I wonder if it fits, since it's over clothing. Hopefully, it's the right size. Since you're so long-bodied, this two-piece suit should feel alot better and fit better than the one-piece with a too-short torso. I like the fact that the cut is nice and modest. No low neck-line, either front or back. ♥

Summer said...

hahah that's so funny you put it on right over your clothes. I like it. It's pretty. Too bad you didn't have it earlier. ARen't you supposed to get snow tomorrow. hahhahha funny.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

That is a really cute swimsuit:) I like how modest it is!!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Thats way cute Holly! I never thought about making a swim suit! What a great idea.

Wendy Jean said...

Cute swimsuit! But what I really like about the picture is that I get to see a little of your home. I was wondering what your place looks like. You should do one of those tags like Kaela did and take pictures of your home.