Sunday, October 5, 2008

My New Flowers!

I've been wanting to do something crafy and decorative for the bathroom for a long time, and I finaly found the answer! I picked out these flowers at Joann's and put them together with that green kind of sticky plant tape. Then I put the marble/pebble/pearl mixture from our wedding in the vase. I also got those little candles and holders to match. (They are cheap at Walmart.)


This stuff is also a lot cheaper at Walmart. It wasn't enough to fill up the whole vase though, so I think I might get some more. It makes the pebbles have a softer look and it holds everything together how I want it.


See how well it all matches? Ta Da!

8 comments:

Ali said...

Very Nice Holly! So very crafty...

Granma Faye said...

Oh, that acrylic water is a good idea. I've never looked for that and probably wouldn't have thought of using it. That's neat. I like the flowers--especially the calla lily. ♥

Summer said...

good job Holly! :) The arrangement is pretty!

Kaela said...

Your bathroom looks so inviting with those plush towels and the calming blue and green colors! Great job on the flower arrangement too!!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Very creative- LOVE it!!! I LOVE the blue colors you have used!

Golden Girl said...

Such a pretty bathroom! Good job!

Dore' Jolley

Anonymous said...

My oh my what a lovely decorator you are. You got that from your mom. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Love the bouquet flowers!! What a great arrangement!!