Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vote against same-sex marriage

Sorry, I couldn't get the actual video here, but this is the link. Copy and paste it in your browser.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1815825713

My Mom sent me this video today. It made me feel sick to think about the little kids being taught such awful things in school. I plan to home school my kids--at least while they're young. The world is becoming a scary place and I'm afraid for when it's time to bring my children into it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and California has outlawed home schooling unless taught by a certified teacher.

Kaela said...

SCARY:( I love all of your garden harvest!! Sorry you will have to wait until next year to do much with it, but the garden club sounds fun and it seems you have some fun indoor plants as well... PLUS it sounds like you canned stuff so you could enjoy some of the fruits of your labor all winter:) Way to BE!!!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Thanks for posting this video- I posted it to my Blog!! I am getting more scared all the time- I am also thinking of home-scholing my children- hopefully WA isn't the next state to outlaw Home-schooling!