Friday, October 31, 2008

FREE CHOCOLATE!!!

chocolate Pictures, Images and Photos

http://www.haydeechocolatier.com/gourmet_chocolate.php

My Mom just sent me this link. All you have to do is give them your address and they'll send you a box of 8 fancy chocolates. You might end up with some spam too, since they want your email address too. I think it's worth it though. (Not the "mechanically separated chicken parts" kind of spam...I mean junk mail of course.)

I found this on their Chocolate Blog. I'm going to try it tonight for my date with Greg. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Dangerous Chocolate Cake-in-a-Mug

1 - coffee mug (microwave-safe)

4 T. - cake flour (plain, not self-rising)

4 T. - sugar

2 T. - cocoa

1 - egg

3 T. - milk

3 T. - oil

1 - splash of vanilla

3 T. - chocolate chips (Optional)


Add dry ingredients to the mug; mix well with a fork. Add egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in milk, oil, and vanilla, and mix well. Add chips, if using.

Put mug in the microwave, and cook for three minutes at 1,000 watts. Cake will rise over the top of the mug -- do not be alarmed. When finished, carefully remove mug from microwave and allow to cool a little. Tip onto a small plate prior to serving, if desired. Yields one generous serving or two "more virtuous" servings.

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Thanks for the free chocolate tip! I signed up and will now be checking my mail anxiously until it arrives:) Looks like a great recipe to try too- double thanks!!