Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated our One Year Anniversary on December 16th, 2007, and for dinner we had Chicken Cordon Bleu. It wasn't too hard to make. Greg did most of the work too.


We also pulled out our wedding cake from the freezer. It was very pretty still, but also very frozen. I really wanted to have a bite, and when I couldn't cut it with the knife, I resorted to my teeth. Haha! Don't worry Mom, I just scraped the frosting off--and I didn't break my tooth.

4 comments:

Kaela said...

How fun- way to go keeping the tradition alive! I have no idea what happened to our cake- maybe it all got eaten. That would have been fun to do on our first anniversary. Happy Anniversary!

Granma Faye said...

Funny, Holly, how the order of comments on the blog shows your cake eating and then the new toothbrush! :)

Wendy Jean said...

That's funny! Did you let it thaw out and eat it the next day? I remember ours not tasting that great after a year. It was fun to see it again, though.

Summer said...

that's a funny picture holly.