Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our New Tooth Brush!


Mom and Dad got a new electric toothbrush, so they gave us their old sonicare (which is really great by the way.) Greg has never used an electric toothbrush, so it was pretty funny to watch (and listen) to him try it out for the first time. He made the funniest faces and danced around as the toothbrush tickled his mouth with sonic power. Hahhaa!


I love how clean my teeth feel after I use that toothbrush. You know how sometimes you brush your teeth, and they still just don't feel completely smooth? Well this thing really does the trick. It's practically as good as going to the dentist!

4 comments:

Kaela said...

Nice. You Bennett's have always had such beautiful teeth. Maybe I need to save for one of these! I love taking good care of my teeth too- and they need all the care they can get too with all the sugar I eat:)

Granma Faye said...

Oh, good, Holly...I was wondering if you bought the new heads for it and had started using it. It really is great! And, it does tickle for a few days but that just tells me that the sonics are working. Let it massage your gums and it will keep them healthy. ♥

Wendy Jean said...

Love the last picture of Greg. Funny! I remember using our electric toothbrushes for the first time. I thought my teeth were going to rattle right out of my head!

Summer said...

I still need to buy heads for ours. maybe I won't get anymore cavaties using it.